Monday, June 2, 2014

Yakovlev UT-1b (Mikro-Mir 1/48) - Part 3

 Hi,

Cockpit detailing finally done  ;)

As I said before, I had to make a new seat. I added a cushion for the pilot's buttock and scratched the fifth seat belt that goes between the legs. Not sure though if I am going to keep the cushion for the pilot's butt. BTW, the part numbering is total chaos.



I used fishing line to simulate the rigging on the cockpit sides and modified the engine controls with 3 throttles (instead of 4 as suggested by Mikro-Mir). The mid cable is intentionally out of the axis.





I scratch-made the rudder controls and the stick:


No comments:

Post a Comment