This huge baby welcomes you when you get inside the aviation museum of Riga. Before being replaced by the Mil Mi-26 Halo, the Mi-6 was the biggest helicopter in the world. This aircraft was repainted by the museum. Needless to say that when the guy of the museum asked me if I wanted to get inside this monster I was about to poop in my pants :-) Portboard landing gear I was lucky enough to get inside the monster and discover a museum full of soviet-era stuff Some access door on the ceiling Seat inside the nose of the monster Inside the nose (portboard) Starboard side of the nose + my hairy arm as a bonus Above pilot's head
I have the same Vantek i think, VIS-1G model. How much is it worth? The strings on mine sit very high up it kills my fingers!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Donogh
Hi Donogh,
ReplyDeleteI bought the guitar abt 300 Euros 15 years ago, this is my 1st guitar ;)
This is a good guitar for playing folk music, I changed the bridge (strings are lower now) and it is now more easy to play.
Cheers,
tonio